Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Farhy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Farhy, Cardiovascular Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farhy
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Farhy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Farhy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Leg Ulcer
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhy graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cordoba. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farhy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo D Farhy MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Phlebology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo D. Farhy practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Farhy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rodolfo Farhy practices Phlebology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lathrup Village, MI.