Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Farhy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Farhy, Cardiovascular Diseases is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Farhy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Leg Ulcer
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhy graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cordoba.
Dr. Farhy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo David Farhy MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Phlebology, Phlebology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo D. Farhy practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Farhy has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Rodolfo Farhy practices Phlebology, Phlebology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lathrup Village, MI.