Dr. Rodolfo Farhy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodolfo Farhy?

October 12th, 2016

Too conventional, too proud

I have been studying in great detail the Nutritional Ketogenic diet, as well as reading journal articles regarding Lipoprotein A. I asked Dr. Farhy if he knew about the diet because I started doing it for weight loss & my husband is also interested in doing it. He had no clue what it was. He also called Lp(a) as a fancy test that I have no business of looking into. Instead of exploring, he asked me in a very condescending fashion who told me to be on a diet. I'm not sure if he was insinuating that I have no capacity to understand & follow a specific diet. That a regular patient would not invest time & money in studying an evidence-based nutritional science information. Opinion cannot be made by someone on something that one has no knowledge of. His tone of voice was certainly not encouraging of people embarking outside his conventional knowledge for the sake of good health. He did not care to understand what it was nor inquire to hear what a patient had done and the outcome that it may have resulted out of an endeavor to become healthier. He was disrespectful on his approach. Maybe he was too proud to learn from a patient. Instead he immediately concluded that my husband needed to be on a medication. He had not discussed the other components of the lab results at all. Dr. Farhy may be a cardiologist, but he obviously has too narrow of an understanding in current research studies in cardiac medicine as he called Lp(a) fancy! He is stuck in his ways, too proud to learn. He is perfect for curative heart health for other patients probably, but NEVER for preventative cardiac care for me & my family.

October 7th, 2016

Closed-minded & condescending

I studied in great detail Nutritional Ketogenic diet. I asked him if he knows about it & he had no clue what it was. Instead of exploring, he asked me in a very condescending fashion who told me to be on it basically insinuating who am I to decide to be on a diet. He may be a doctor, but he is obviously the conventional medicine man who thinks STATIN medication is the primary answer to a mildly high cholesterol level. He is perfect for curative heart health for others, but NEVER for preventative cardiac care for me & my family esp for my husband who is genetically predispose to atherosclerosis.

July 15th, 2014

Cannot find better

Dr Farhy is caring and dedicated. He takes his time to explain all details. He is always on time and friendly. His office is beautiful!!! And my legs feel and look better than when I was 20 years old!!

September 17th, 2012

Owe Dr. Farhy my life

Dr. Farhy saved my life by diagnosing that I needed open-heart surgery - fast. I will never forget how great he, and his entire staff, were at that difficult time.

July 29th, 2011

I have never experienced a more caring and dedicated doctor.

February 25th, 2015