A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Fernandez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Enrique Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo E. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Fernandez practices Internal Medicine near Catonsville, MD.
See Catonsville Internists.