A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Fontanilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontanilla
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Fontanilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontanilla graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Fontanilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital - Uphs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Catbagan Fontanilla MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo C. Fontanilla practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Fontanilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Fontanilla practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.