A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Fontanilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontanilla graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Fontanilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital - Uphs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Catbagan Fontanilla MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo C. Fontanilla practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Fontanilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Fontanilla practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.