Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodolfo Garza
Dr. Rodolfo Garza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Garza is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital, Methodist Stone Oak Hospital and Texas Heart Hospital. Dr. Garza has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodolfo Garza has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rodolfo Garza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Christopher Glanton
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Michael Vaughn
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Allergy, Allergy
San Antonio, TX 0.04 mi30
Dr. David Marks
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.04 mi16