Buen Servicio show details Buen Servicio
by Sandra on Jul 20th, 2015

Estuve hace un tiempo buscando por Liposuccion y lei sobre el equipo Vaser, me costo encontrar un lugar donde lo hicieran y que tuviera buen precio y realmente la liposuccion con este equipo es muy Buena, la recomiendo a quienes quieran hacerse liposuccion no se dejen llevar por grandes nombres de medicos ni por lujosas oficinas, lean sobre el equipo que usan.

Liposuccion show details Liposuccion
by Teresa on Mar 5th, 2015

Quiero que las personas sepan que la liposuccion en este lugar con su equipo Vaser es realmente Buena, la cirugia y los resultados para mi fueron buenisimos, Gracias

good new services show details good new services
by Rosa on Jan 19th, 2015

I 'was in this clinic looking for Lipo and the new Vaser Lipo is really good

Oct 3rd, 2012

if anybody knows where doctor Giraldi is please call 713/645-7300

worst I have ever seen show details worst I have ever seen
Mar 13th, 2012

Do yourself a favor.........run from this doctor. He has office assistants perform the work. I have not seen any benefits from the few visits I could catch them. They seem to be lost without a purpose. They set appointments and never show.. yes they never show! They never return their phone calls. If you happen to catch them on site they promise to return the monies they accepted and never do. Please do not make the mistake we have made and the others waiting at the door for these people to decide to do their jobs and perform the services they promised. I have never rated anyone because I feel people make mistakes yet this is something I need to say to help you not make the mistake I did. Find a real doctor with a real staff who cares and does not lie or steal. This is not what a doctor is supposed to do yet they do this consistently. RUN!!!!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by fifthave on Sep 26th, 2009

Nice doctor that knows what he's talking about.

Apr 7th, 2009

this doctor is not licensed to practice medicine in the state of texas at this time. check with the texas medical board for more information