A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Godinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Godinez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Godinez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Godinez graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Godinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Ignacio Godinez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo I. Godinez practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Godinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Godinez practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.