A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Godinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Godinez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Godinez graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Godinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo I. Godinez practice?
Dr. Rodolfo Godinez practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, Philadelphia Pediatricians, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.