Dr. Rodolfo Guerrero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

November 30th, 2016
surgery
my surgery came out all wrong had to go back to the hospital surgery got infected he did do his job right.

October 30th, 2016
Very knowledgeable and does not do extra exams that are not necessary. I would recommend him.

August 24th, 2016
The office staff is extremely rude!! I most definitely do not recommend!!!

December 18th, 2014
patient
I have been to this dr's office with my mother who had surgery performed by Dr Guerrero. The Dr. was not polite or caring, did not spend to answer any questions, very cold and indifferent. My worst experiences was with the staff. The nurse In particular, was very rude. I even helped her to undo my mothers dressing because she was In a hurry taking off the tape and with no regard to my mother's pain. Being a nurse myself, I suggested we cover up her would well for her ride back to the rehab due to risk of infection if it touched the dirty wheel chair they sent her in. The nurse gave me a cold look and rudely told me ”Is it really necessary???” I know through my experience it is to prevent an infection. This dr. has a huge number of patients with infected wounds. I wish state would ivestigate his practice. Worst staff ever!

August 25th, 2014
Dignity and respect for the patient
I have never met a doctor that has no regard for a patients feeling or well being. Rodolfo Guerreo has no tolerance for ill patients. He operated on me at Knapp Hospital when I went to the emergency with severe stomach pain, he said it was my appendix. When I visited his office for my follow up, he was cold as ice, he never once asked me how I was feeling or if I had any questions or concerns. He released me from his care even though I informed him that I was in extreme pain and it felt like the pain I was experiencing before he operated on me. His response to me was, "oh well your incision looks fine." This man disregarded my pain and my overall well being. I had to visit another family doctor who informed me that my pain was being caused by an abscess, and advised me to go back to the surgeon who had operated on me so I did. Once again I had to endure his cold demeanor and total disregard for my pain as he very coldly informs me of what I already knew I had. He has no bedside manners what so ever. He cut through me without even waiting for the anesthesia to numb my horrible pain. I felt every movement his hands made. It was the worse humiliating and painful experience of my life. He was not caring or gentle or even concerned of my well being. It was inhumane to lay a finger on me before I was numb especially when he knew that I was so weak and in so much pain. I always felt that doctors had a moral obligation to treat their patients with dignity and respect but I guess I was wrong because Rodolfo Guerrero treated me like I was nothing more than a piece of meat he was cutting into.

January 19th, 2011
Great doctor and staff
Caring staff and doctor. Explains, answers questions, and shows concern. Friendly and gentle.