Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodolfo Guevara
Dr. Rodolfo Guevara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Pompano Beach, FL (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Guevara is affiliated with Plantation General Hospital, Palms West Hospital and North Broward Medical Center (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Rodolfo Guevara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rodolfo Guevara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.
Dr. Naja Naddaf
Coral Gables, FL 0.01 mi17
Dr. Aretha Casimir-Nelson
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Coral Gables, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Consuella Margineanu Albastroiu
Coral Gables, FL 0.01 mi10