Dr. Rodolfo Canos Jr Is this you?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 29th, 2012

Great Doctor

I love Dr. Rodolfo! The last Dr.s I saw wouldn't listen to what I had to say,they had me on blood pressure pills that kept me swollen so bad that I was having to wear those thick stockings & she told me to just get used to it when I told her that they cut into my legs. I also told her that 1 of the blood pressure pills I was allergic to because I was coughing all the time just like my daughter did & had to change. She knew my sugar was up & decided just to watch it. I started going to Dr. Canos & not only did he change my blood pressure meds,but for the 1st time in 25 yrs my blood pressure is normal,I'm not coughing like I was,I don't have to wear the stockings,He has my sugar under control,& the best part is,I have lost 70 pounds due to all of it. God bless you Dr. Rodolfo for all you have done!

November 2nd, 2015