A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Jao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Jao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jao
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Jao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jao graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Jao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo L Jao MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo L. Jao practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Jao has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Jao practices Infectious Disease near Hobart, IN.
See Hobart Infectious Disease Doctors.