Dr. Rodolfo Lozano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodolfo Lozano?

September 5th, 2015

First Appointment

I was excited to have my man by my side to see the ultrasound together. As I entered to the exam room, they told me to undress waist down. I did so, I waited for Dr. Lozano to enter. My man was nervous and I was anxious to see the baby since I was already over three months pregnant. Then Dr. Lozano enters, explains things rapidly. He put the thing inside of me and I was so happy at the moment we got to see the baby. Then BAM! Gone! He didn't let us enjoy the moment. During the 30 seconds, he took two quick pictures of the baby (by the way, looked super crappy)! He said for one more minute and left. He didn't seem like he cares about his patients. Much less, spends time with each of his patients! I will never go back and I do not recommend if you're about enjoying every moment!

May 6th, 2013

Pregnancy

Dr. Lozano became my first gynecologist when I was 17 that's the age I got pregnant with my first child. I had never had a pap smear in my life so I was very scared, but him being the professional that he is made me feel comfortable and safe. Of course it also helped that my mom was with me the whole time but Dr. Lozano took very good care of my baby and me throughout my whole pregnancy. He was my doctor for my 3 other pregnancies. I was very lucky to have a doctor like him and I'm planning on keeping him as my gynecologist for as long as he practices medicine.

February 1st, 2012

The best of the best, in everything, bonitos modos, muy professional, excellente Doc!

April 27th, 2011

Truly caring Dr

I was Dr. Lozano's patient during my entire pregnancy. And I could not have asked for a better Dr. My daughter was born @ 34 weeks... he stayed with my husband and me from the time I went into Labor and delivery and thanks to him my daughter was born safe and sound.. she was tiny at birth but 4 1/2 yrs later she is healthy and is starting pre-k in August... thank you Dr. Lozano

February 28th, 2011

SUCH A SWEETHEART, ONE OF MOST CARING DORCTORS I HAVE SEEN. ALTHOUGH I HAVE HAD TO WAIT A WHILE AT A COUPLE OF MY APPOINTMENTS, IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT. HIGHLY RECOMENDED TO ALL MY FEMALE FRIENDS/FAM.

December 15th, 2010

Dr. Lozano is one of the best Doctor's I have come across; he is one true special doctor. He is very down to earth when it comes to making you feel you are important to his patient care over-all. He is caring as well as very loving in wanting the best treatment procedure if necessary. His always thinking what is the best way for health & wellness to be enhance in one's own quality of life. I truly appreciate Dr. Lozano for keeping me healthy inside as well as outside.Thanks! Dr. Lozano to you... a highest recommentation for my friend and family or anyone who needs great care.

October 17th, 2010

He is the best! Was right on top of the situation when I had a suspicious lump on my breast. Referred me to an absolutely wonderful surgeon. Turned out to be early stage breast cancer and am now on the road to a full recovery.

June 1st, 2010

HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COULDNT HAVE PICKED A BETTER DOCTOR, FROM THE START I WAS A HIGH RISK PATIENT IM MORBID OBESE AND HE REALL TOOK CARE OF ME AND MY BABY, I WAS 32 WKS WITH I HAD C-SECTION AND HE DID A GREAT JOB WITH AND MY MIRACLE BABY WEIGHING 2LBS 13 OZ. HE WAS GREAT AND HE IS VERY SWEET AND MAKES U FEEL COMFORATABLE, DR,LOZANO UR A GREAT DOCTOR KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK,NEVER WILL FORGET YOU. YOU ARE RECOMMENDED EVERYWHERE I GO,ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

October 9th, 2017