A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Manalac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Manalac is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manalac graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Manalac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lane Memorial Hospital
- Baker Medical Corporation
- Lane Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Mungcal Manalac MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo M. Manalac practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Manalac has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Manalac practices Family Medicine near Baker, LA.
See Baker Family Physicians.