A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Manalac graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Manalac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lane Memorial Hospital
- Baker Medical Corporation
- Lane Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manalac accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Manalac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo M. Manalac practice?
Dr. Rodolfo Manalac practices Family Medicine near Baker, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Zachary, LA.
See Baker Family Physicians.