A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Manalac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Manalac is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manalac
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manalac Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Manalac graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Manalac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lane Memorial Hospital
- Baker Medical Corporation
- Lane Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo M Manalac MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo M. Manalac practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Manalac has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Manalac practices Family Medicine near Baker, LA.
See Baker Primary Care Doctors.