Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodolfo Martinez
Dr. Rodolfo Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with another office in Lubbock, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center, Covenant Children's Hospital and University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodolfo Martinez has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Rodolfo Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Ayman Karkoutly
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.04 mi43
Dr. Lakhu Rohra
Lubbock, TX 0.12 mi42
Dr. Elias Ghandour
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.15 mi34