A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Molina is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Molina, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Molina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Molina MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo Molina practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Molina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodolfo Molina practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.