A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Perez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Perez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Perez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Knapp Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Nestor Perez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo N. Perez practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodolfo Perez practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.