A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Perez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Perez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Perez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Knapp Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo N. Perez practice?
Dr. Rodolfo Perez practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.