A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarro
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Navarro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Navarro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Roman Navarro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo R. Navarro practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Navarro has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Navarro practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors and San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.