A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Nazario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Nazario is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nazario
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazario graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Nazario has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo A Nazario MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo A. Nazario practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Nazario has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Nazario practices General Practice near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown General Practitioners.