Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodolfo Nazario
Dr. Rodolfo Nazario, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Nazario is affiliated with Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen, Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris and Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodolfo Nazario has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Rodolfo Nazario is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.
Dr. Linda Mendelsohn
Family Medicine, General Practice
Middletown, NY 0.20 mi37
Dr. Harold Pearson
General Practice, Orthopedic Surgery
Middletown, NY 0.21 mi12
Dr. Phone Win
Psychiatry, Neurology, General Practice
Middletown, NY 0.94 mi38