Dr. Rodolfo Nazario Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodolfo Nazario?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016

3 hrs in the waiting room

Waited 3 hours, no exaggeration, in the waiting room. He called in the script except my ins needs prior auth. So, I have to drive back to the Drs office because their phones aren't working. They do the prior auth on the computer but,have no idea if it actually went through since the fax isn't working either. So now day w, Still no medicine and Dr still has no phone. What kind of freak show are they running over there?!

January 4th, 2016

Unorganized, unprofessional

The wait time is unacceptable. The office is very outdated & needs a thorough cleaning. I would visit the office weekly on my 1 hour lunch break & have to keep reminding the staff I have a scheduled appointment over 50 minutes ago & must head back to work. Other patients walk in & if they know the Doctor they're bumped ahead of you. I have been trying to pay a bill from 2013. When I finally got through to billing I was advised they can't help me since they did not take over billing until 2014 and instructed me to call the office directly to pay the bill. Good luck trying to reach the office. If the automated system doesn't recognize the phone # your calling from it hangs up on you after 3 attempts. Also during my appointments (opioid counseling) there would be office staff & their kids running in & out of the same room I am using to speak with the Doctor. A babies crib & toys are in the same office of the Doctor. Nice to allow kids to come to work but unprofessional & distracting during my one on one visit.

August 12th, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Dr.Nazario went above and beyond to not only listen and spend time with me but also treat me. He truly cares about his patients and cares what happens to them even after he is not treating them. This man was made to be a doctor because his heart shows that he wants you to live a healthy valuable productive life. Thank You DR Nazario for saving my life I am so blessed to have you GOD BLESS!!!!

February 26th, 2013

Becareful

I agree with the last review this place is the worst please do not go to him you will regreat it

July 31st, 2012

dont go to this doctor he is a crook!!!!

listen, i never waste my time going online and rating doctors but this doctor is so horrible i feel like i have to warn as many people as i can about him. i dont have time to write all the things that he has done so i just want to really warn people that its easy to get an app with him because hes a crook and all he cares about is money but please STAY AWAY! If your really trying to get in with a sub doctor, then please ...dont waste your time even calling his office like i did. learn from my mistake

September 16th, 2011

Great doctor, very personable, very caring . Sometimes I have to wait for hours, that is my only complaint. A++++++ everywhere else

January 13th, 2011