A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Pena-Ariet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Pena-Ariet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena-Ariet graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pena-Ariet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Pena-Ariet MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo Pena-Ariet practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Pena-Ariet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodolfo Pena-Ariet practices Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.