Overall Review

no change

September 29th, 2015
I think Dr. P is a great pediatrician. He is very thorough. My son ended up with scarlet fever after having no symptoms of strep throat, which leads to scarlet fever. Dr. P was very good about getting all necessary bloodwork and even had an EKG ordered just to be sure. I haven't ever had issues with him not listening to me or answering any questions or concerns.

September 21st, 2011
I agree dont listen to the 1 star comment, He is the best expecially for newborns. He is very good and has a lot of experience. I left at one point because I had problems with the office staff ( which is now alot better) & went to 2 other peditricians and came right back to doctor P with my second child because I knew he was the best for me and my family.If my child is sick he is able to fit them in that day...but do come prepared with a pen and paper because he does talk fast and has a lot of good suggestions that you want to take down.

January 7th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR!!!
dont listen to the comment with the one star the person who wrote hates how dr.p knew so much about her child and she acts like she knows it all. if she knows it all why doesnt she take kid of herself instead of asking a professional!!! So DR.P it AMAZING!!! he is the best in town beside his wife BOTH of them are AMAZING and the best in town. everyone i know goes to them or is about to go. both doctors are friendly and know what they are talking about and NEVER lie. what they tell you to do is for a good reason like when a child needs to stop breast feeding..putting something in it until he stops breast feeding for a while isnt going to get him diabetes(comment with 1 star is paranoid). TRUST ME YOU WONT REGRET COMING TO SEE DR.P HE IS THE BEST AND KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!!

March 22nd, 2010
Dr. P
Dr. P is one of the best doctor's in this city - not only has his saved my child's life with excellent dx's from time to time, he's just exceptional - old school and very thorough. He's a great pediatrician for new mothers. He takes concerns VERY seriously and never makes light of a mother's intuition. Dr. P is straight to the point - bring a pen in the room with you! He will provide a LOT of information in one little session! He is very caring and compassionate with children. We love him...Now when my son is sick he said, "Mommy, take me to see Dr. P. " He loves him too!

February 25th, 2010
hes great it you want a dr to tell you what to do no questions asked...if you are intelligent and want to be a part of your childs healthcare and dont believe doctors are perfect and know everything DO NOT see this doctor... Also, he must have thought i was an idiot because he lied to me about vaccine companies... (Merck is the only company that gives vaccines in the US) and then he recommended that my breastfed baby have STRAWBERRY quick mixed into cows milk because she needed to get of Breast milk...yeah, let me jump start my kid on the road to diabetes at age 1....ill get right on that!