inactive

Rodolfo Perez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 15th, 2015
Worst experience
I had the worst treatment by the office staff. I waited 2 hours and they insisted I had a copayment. I exclaimed that I did not and even called insurance to verify. They refused to speak to them and gave me such attitude staying o am wrong and won't pay. The doctor was fine but I would never go back. I left shaking from the rudeness.

February 3rd, 2015
Dr. Perez is absolutely amazing. So caring with his patients and he actually cares. Sits down and listens to what we have to say .

August 1st, 2013
Extremely pleased
Everything about my visit to Dr. Perez was great. The waiting room is clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff are pleasant, polite and efficient. Dr. Perez is kind, caring and professional. Probably the most pleasant Drs visit I can recall. My blood pressure didn't even raise, which is a first for me.

February 2nd, 2012
Very knowledgeable physician, diagnosed me with cancer of the thyroid. Accurate diagnosis and complete support throughout my surgery and recovery. Extremely humane doctor. great staff, very helpful,and a gourgeous office.