Dr. Rodolfo Pina MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2016
Excellent
Dr Piña is my mother's primary doctor, he is patience and willing to listen what my mother wants and won't push my mother to do any exam that she doesn't want to.

July 15th, 2016
No nonsense Doctor tells it like it is and u cant handle it.
I'm a fairly healthy 60 year old man hardworking outdoors no problems suddenly my diet catches up with me eating fast foods etc and just like that heart failure. I met Dr Pina he is now my primary care doctor and my experience is after he asked me some open ended questions about me my health he covered it all in a word i'd have to say "Professional" The man knows his stuff he is a doctor that clearly is out to see as many people as he can, I respect his straight forward, all business, go go go approach I could see how busy his office gets he help also medical students on the rise in his days mix teaching as well he clearly has his finger on the pulse of whats important, I know this because when he sat down with me he focused on my every detail he could see I came prepared I had my folder from the ER Hospital admitted for a week stay so he knew nothing about me , I needed a doctor that could make me feel that my condition was important I had my list of medications there were 7 and prognosis from hospital and info from the cardioligest and we all know how people can be the rush through missing half the important things especially todays people untrained and in a rush something I could not afford to have my information transcribed poorly well there were 3 people that processed me before seeing Dr Pina and when he entered after about 20 min from the time I walked in filled out the basic forms for new patient and I was called when handing clipboard to desk another 10 minutes and I am talking with the Doctor, after we finished with Q&A he recapped on all my information I had given to others he was reading it to me from his monitor validating all medications dates doctors currently caring for me that he pointed out to me he needed to refer them to my insurance before they would get paid even after the fact he asked me if they were in my network so did I say the man knows what he is doing here I am 1 person my ins is Humana how many ins companies he deals with or his staff and hes the doctor. I give him 2 thumbs up for professionalisum and pays attention to details he inspects what he expects so overall regarding his profession how well he does it, I highly recommend Dr Pina he will tell you straight you may not like it but I am not going to the doctor to be friends and talk sports if you make yourself a crib note of important things to discuss then your doing your job very well he can not help you if your babbling about beating around the bush thinking hes going to guess what your there for get to the point from you notes come prepared when you waste his time you cant then blame the doctor if he gets irritated by you lack of respect for his time grow up people help the doctor help you or go away doctors are abused by stupid people not prepared to tell the doctors whats bothering write it down 1 thru 10 before going to the doctors office and read them off 1 by 1 and mark answers then you cant forget anything everyone takes a note pad with questions in to see the doctor a list of things you wrote down while sitting at home watching the tube you are not the only one he has to deal with so wake up stop dragging your tail around feeling oh poor me and clogging up the smooth flowing process make a note do it next time youll get bigtime results be well and I'm just a patient I just see this type people in the office are just clueless thinking the doctors gonna fix you when you cant even tell him what your habits are your eating habits your right arm hurts you hand him your left hello can you read minds? he cant either quit playing sickly and a marter help the doc and if you have nothing good to say about the doc then say nothing your not helping anyone by posting a complaint you caused yourself you got a problem blame the one looking back at you in the mirror. don't waste the doctors time keep your chit chat for the diner come ready to read off your list of problems no list stay home unless your very good ate spilling your guts as if from a list that's rare best to do sesame street like the rest of us and your doctor will thank you and you will get far better results from seeing the doctor guaranteed if you don't do the list thing when the doc gets short with you or rude its your fault. can you handle the truth? there it is, Be well brothers and sisters.

January 6th, 2016
He is rude and uncaring.

June 7th, 2017