A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Saca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Saca, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saca graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Saca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Harlingen Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Med Ctr, Harlingen, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Antonio Saca MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo A. Saca practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Saca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodolfo Saca practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Pediatricians.