A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Saenz, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolfo Saenz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Robotic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saenz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo E Saenz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo E. Saenz practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Saenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Saenz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.