A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Saludo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Saludo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saludo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Saludo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Marquinez Saludo MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo M. Saludo practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Saludo has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Saludo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors.