A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Suaverdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Suaverdez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suaverdez
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suaverdez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Suaverdez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Suaverdez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo P Suaverdez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo P. Suaverdez practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Suaverdez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Suaverdez practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.