Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Tabila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Tabila is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabila graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tabila has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabila accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo T. Tabila practice?
Dr. Rodolfo Tabila practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carson, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians, Long Beach General Practitioners, and Long Beach Preventive Medicine Specialists.