A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Tabila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Tabila is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabila
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tabila Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabila graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tabila has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Torio Tabila MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo T. Tabila practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Tabila has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodolfo Tabila practices General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carson, CA.
See Long Beach General Practitioners.