Dr. Rodolfo Trejo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 20th, 2016
Staff is incredibly rude. They would not assist with obtaining any authorizations for scans ordered by the doctor. I was told "I will get to it when I can". RUDE

April 26th, 2016
GREAT DR!
GOING TO A DR IS NOT EASY FOR ME; HE MAKES IT EASY. HE TAKES HIS TIME TO LISTEN AND IS VERY NICE AND UNDERSTANDING

November 18th, 2015
I especially like Dr. Trejo's manner - unhurried, clear, and kind.

November 16th, 2015
If you need a referral...not good follow up from the staff.
I have waited over a week for a referral from the office. Dr. Trejo wanted me to have a brain MRI and his office never even submitted the referral to the insurance company.

October 7th, 2015
STAFF ARE TERRIBLE!!
The office staff do not know how to do their jobs. Don't bother trying to get any test done. They never answer your phone call and if they do they put you on hold for over 15 minutes to the point to where you just have to hang up. He needs an office staff that cares about his patients or else the poor man is going to be out of an office!!! The staff really need to learn how to do what they were hired for. Myself and my husband are looking for a new primary as I write this review!

August 4th, 2015
Do NOT use this DR.
Dirty office, horrible facility, and one of the most condescending Dr. I have ever met. Had I read these reviews before going in I would have seen what type of person and his family this Doc is. Disgrace

August 1st, 2015
Could be a good doctor
I am completely appalled by this man's wife and children. They are disgusting human beings who think it is acceptable to fat shame an adorable, innocent baby. However, we do not know that he condoned this behavior. Yes, I agree he should not have made a comment, but he made it in the privacy of his own home to his family. It is not fair to jeopardize a man's career because of the actions of his daughters. Again, I am not saying he was right, but I'm saying we don't know what exactly he said. We know the claims of his children, but never have we heard from him. As mentioned earlier, even if he said something, that makes him mean. However, he said it in the privacy of his own home. He was not trying to make a diagnosis and I am sure he did not intend for his daughters to act like they did. That is all.

July 30th, 2015
Mental Health
Dr. Trejo needs to take a serious leave of absence and visit his daughters and (hopefully) ex wife and do a full evaluation of their mental status, and maybe his own as well. Calling a baby with a debilitating disability fat and ugly, among many other completely awful things is NEVER okay. Reel in your family Dr. Trejo before they pull your practice down with all of your low lives.

Fat Shaminh Babies - You should be ashamed
If I could have given zero stars I would have. I can't believe that you could say a baby was too fat, a baby with medical issues. You obviously don't know anything about pediatrics. You better rein your daughters in or you will lose patients. Pathetic.

Horrible!!!
Anyone who can fat shame a baby at 10 months old is the reason this country is what it is today! You looked on Facebook and determined the child's health and then condoned your bratty, spoiled, and crazy daughter to say horrible things to the child mother! How can anyone name a diagnoses from a photograph or shame a baby at 10 months old? I hope your practice goes under! No child should have to deal with you or your family! I just feel bad for your granddaughter having to grow up in this close minded and judgemental family!

July 29th, 2015
Fat shaming babies is abhorrent. Shame on you, Dr.

July 28th, 2015
Unprofessional
Determining a baby is obese via a Facebook picture is wrong and unethical. Babies are supposed to have fat rolls and this little does not have an excessive amount of them! I am very glad you are not my doctor because I am proud of every role!