Dr. Rodolfo Trivisonno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodolfo Trivisonno?

Dr. T. is an outstanding psychiatrist.

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I have suffered from depression, off and on, all my life, but Dr. T. was able to guide me to a much more fulfilling life. Dr. T. not only listens, he hears. He has a great command of the pharmacology of psychiatry, including factual knowledge of so-called supplements that are on the market. I am skeptical of all of these due to my own past experiences, but his knowledge of the science that is, and is not, there helped allay my fears. His advice was also helpful for non-pharmacologic treatments for depression. As a physician myself, I was extremely impressed with his practice style and his wealth of knowledge. I can recommend him completely without reservation.

Extremely Helpful

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Dr Trivisonno was able in just one session to identify and diagnose my condition that has been haunting me for years. So happy I took this step. Feeling so much better and has turned my life around.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr. Trivisonno, in a very short period of time, has helped to change my life for the better & regain more control. He is an avid listener & more knowledgeable than any other doctor I have ever seen. He is very careful when prescribing medicine & has me come in frequently to ensure it is doing the job it was prescribed for. He is patient, kind & I never feel rushed during our visit. I would recommend Dr. Trivisonno to anyone experiencing difficulties coping with life, including friends & family.

Amazing Psychiatrist

Posted on March 5th, 2016

DR T is an amazing Psychiatrist, he was able to look through the diagnosis of other doctors and see me. eliminated drugs I didn't need and provided counseling for me to understand the perceptions that were not helping me. he has saved me from myself many times.

Excellent but hard to reach if problems arise

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Dr. T takes his time discussing your medical and any personal issues that effect your situation. In addition to pharmaceutical medications he has extensive naturopathic knowledge that adds to your overall well-being. You can get an appointment but the phone is never answered personally. Office staff is not overly warm or sensitive. Dr. T will not see you in an emergency; you are always referred to an ER.

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Egotistical, poor listening skills

Professional & Caring

Posted on July 26th, 2012

- up-to-date on current developments and treatment options- drug based and alternative medicine approach- direct and passionate

Dr T is a great psychiartrist!

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Dr Trivisonno has been by far the best psychiatrist I've seen. He is very focused on overall health, especially environmental. He doesn't rush his appointments, and he really gives good prompting questions to take onto your therapist (which is vital when working on psychiatric problems). I trust his judgment in medications and know that he works with you to tackle the issues and then will start to lower or elminate meds based on how your therapy is going with your separate therapist. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has dealt with issues of depression, anxiety and PTSD.

if you have really difficult anxiety or depression problems this doctor is for you!

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Dr. T. doesn't waist your time ... or his. He isn't a pill pusher, but he does know a tremendous amount about what meds can (and do) help. He is very insightful, and if you are having a bad day or a crisis, he doesn't cut you off. He is there for you! And he knows what he is doing.

Posted on October 24th, 2017