A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Yapchai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Yapchai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Sia Yapchai MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo S. Yapchai practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Yapchai has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Yapchai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Cardiologists.