A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Yapchai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yapchai
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yapchai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Yapchai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Sia Yapchai MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo S. Yapchai practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Yapchai has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodolfo Yapchai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Cardiologists.