Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodoljub Dimitrijevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodoljub Dimitrijevic, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimitrijevic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Dimitrijevic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodoljub Dimitrijevic practice?
Dr. Rodoljub Dimitrijevic practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Troy Cardiologists.