A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodoljub Dimitrijevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodoljub Dimitrijevic, Cardiovascular Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimitrijevic
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dimitrijevic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodoljub Dimitrijevic, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimitrijevic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Dimitrijevic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodoljub Dimitrijevic MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodoljub Dimitrijevic practice?
- Dr. Rodoljub Dimitrijevic has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodoljub Dimitrijevic practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Cardiologists.