Learn more about Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruffy
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruffy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffy graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy practice?
- Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.