Learn more about Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruffy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ruffy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffy graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy practice?
- Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodolphe Ruffy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.