A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodovaldo Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodovaldo Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodovaldo Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodovaldo Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodovaldo Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Rodovaldo Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodovaldo Rodriguez practices Surgery near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Surgeons.