A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodric Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeager
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Yeager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodric Yeager, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Yeager has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Schumpert
- CHRISTUS Schumpert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodric Marsh Yeager MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodric M. Yeager practice?
- Dr. Rodric Yeager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodric Yeager practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.