A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Banegas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Banegas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banegas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banegas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banegas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Banegas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer CE
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo N Banegas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo N. Banegas practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Banegas has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Banegas practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, IN and New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons and Louisville Surgeons.