A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Banegas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Banegas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Banegas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Banegas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer CE
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo N Banegas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo N. Banegas practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Banegas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Banegas practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and New Albany, IN.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.