A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolanos
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolanos graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bolanos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- Central Carolina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo A Bolanos MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo A. Bolanos practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists and Winter Haven Cardiologists.