Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolanos
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolanos graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bolanos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- Central Carolina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo A Bolanos MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo A. Bolanos practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pinehurst, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Haven, FL.
See Pinehurst Internists and Pinehurst Cardiologists.