Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolanos
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bolanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolanos graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bolanos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- Central Carolina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo A Bolanos MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo A. Bolanos practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists and Winter Haven Cardiologists.