A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolanos
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolanos graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bolanos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- Central Carolina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo A Bolanos MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo A. Bolanos practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodrigo Bolanos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists and Winter Haven Cardiologists.