A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Crespo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Crespo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Crespo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crespo graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City.
Dr. Crespo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- St Lukes Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crespo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo Crespo practice?
Dr. Rodrigo Crespo practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Castroville, TX and Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.