A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Dezubiria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Dezubiria is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Dezubiria, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dezubiria graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Dezubiria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Dezubiria MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo Dezubiria practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Dezubiria has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodrigo Dezubiria practices Family Medicine near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Primary Care Doctors.