A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Dominguez-Mayoral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez-Mayoral graduated from Universidad De Cadiz.
Dr. Dominguez-Mayoral has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brook Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Dominguez-Mayoral MD is a male Pediatric Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo Dominguez-Mayoral practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Dominguez-Mayoral has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodrigo Dominguez-Mayoral practices Pediatric Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.