A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silva
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Silva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo C Silva MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo C. Silva practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodrigo Silva practices Otolaryngology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Otolaryngologists.