A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silva
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Silva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo C Silva MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo C. Silva practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodrigo Silva practices Otolaryngology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Otolaryngologists.