Dr. Rodrigo A Erana MD is male, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Erana, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Erana graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.More Education & Awards
Dr. Erana has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Erana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo A. Erana practice?
Dr. Rodrigo Erana practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Mcallen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Mcallen Pediatricians, Mcallen Oncologists, and Mcallen Hematologists.