A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Erana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Erana is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erana
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Erana, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Erana graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Erana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Erana MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo Erana practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Erana has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodrigo Erana practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Oncologists.