Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Erana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Erana is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erana
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Erana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Erana, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Erana graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Erana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Erana MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo Erana practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Erana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Erana practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX.
See McAllen Pediatric Specialists.