The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodrigo Erana
Dr. Rodrigo Erana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Erana is affiliated with Doctors Hospital at Renaissance, Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville and Knapp Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodrigo Erana has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Rodrigo Erana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.