A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Erana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Erana is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Erana, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Erana graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Erana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo A Erana MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo A. Erana practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Erana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Erana practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX.
See McAllen Pediatric Specialists.