Overall Review

October 8th, 2012
I feel extremely privledged to have known him as a person and my mother's Oncologist
My mother was diagnosed with MDS and her first Oncologist gave her months to live and really in my opinion realy care about treating her. I asked her regular doctor if there was somethig else we could do, so he gave me Dr. Erlich's office number. I called the office and he called me back and based on our brief conversation felt we could fight. I know Mom was not ready to call it quits. Dr. Erlich reviewed her medical records from the other Oncologist's office and he felt she had a good chance to fight. He actually gave me his pager number and no matter when I called he always called back. He spoke in plain english so I could understand what was happening. He did a fantastic job and was very pro-active in treating Mom's MDS. Unfortunatley due to how far we had to travel to continue to see him I was forced to go back to the other Oncologist's office. Bad mistake as again they had no interest in treating my Mom's cancer, only the symtoms. She is now only getting trandfusions as neccessary and nothing else. Boy do I really miss Dr. Erlich. If you read this Dr. Erlich we wish you all the best and you really are the best at what you do and I would be proud to call you my friend.

September 17th, 2012
Berni Smallcomb
Dr Erlick has left Geisinger Wyoming Valley. He was my doctor and I would very much like to know where he is practicing and maybe it would be possible for him to treat me. They will not give me any information.

January 27th, 2011
My sister had agressive cancer
and Dr. Erlich treated her as if it was a run of the mill case. 2 stars because she liked him as a person. she lasted 10 weeks after diagnosis and MD stated "ok to smoke."