A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Mata is Excellent. Dr. Mata has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mata graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mata has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center-Kenosha
- United Hospital System-Kenosha Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Mata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo B. Mata practice?
Dr. Rodrigo Mata practices Internal Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Kenosha Internists.