Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodrigo Mata III
Dr. Rodrigo Mata III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenosha, WI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mata is affiliated with Kenosha Medical Center, Aurora Medical Center Kenosha and Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin - Kenosha. Dr. Mata has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodrigo Mata III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rodrigo Mata III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenosha, WI.
Dr. Raaid Museitif
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Kenosha, WI 0 mi15
Dr. Stefanie Ruffolo
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Kenosha, WI 0 mi7
Dr. Seema Khan
Kenosha, WI 0 mi23