A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Mata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Mata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mata graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mata has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Mata MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo Mata practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Mata has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Mata practices Internal Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Salem, WI.
See Kenosha Internists.