A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Morales, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Enrique Morales MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo E. Morales practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Morales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Morales practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Warner Robins, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gadsden, AL.
See Warner Robins Internists, Warner Robins Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Warner Robins Pulmonologists.