Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Nehgme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Nehgme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nehgme
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nehgme Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Nehgme, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Nehgme graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nehgme has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo A Nehgme MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo A. Nehgme practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Nehgme has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodrigo Nehgme practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Cardiologists.