Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Nehgme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Nehgme is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Nehgme, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Pediatric Arrhythmia
Education & Awards
Dr. Nehgme graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nehgme has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Amador Nehgme MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo A. Nehgme practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Nehgme has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Nehgme practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Cardiologists.