Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sanchez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Luis Sanchez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo L. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez practices Family Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Family Physicians.