Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sanchez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Luis Sanchez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo L. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez practices Family Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Family Physicians.