Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sanchez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Luis Sanchez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo L. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Sanchez practices Family Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Family Physicians.