A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Santos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo Rivera Santos MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo R. Santos practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Santos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodrigo Santos practices Surgery near Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Surgeons.