Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodrigo Sotillo
Dr. Rodrigo Sotillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sotillo is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul and Sherman Hospital. Dr. Sotillo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodrigo Sotillo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rodrigo Sotillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Asra Kermani
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Barry Mirtsching
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Thomas Andrews
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0 mi31