A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodrigo Ubilluz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodrigo Ubilluz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodrigo Ubilluz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubilluz graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ubilluz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodrigo M Ubilluz MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rodrigo M. Ubilluz practice?
- Dr. Rodrigo Ubilluz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rodrigo Ubilluz practices Neurology near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Franklin Park, IL.
See Downers Grove Neurologists.